Aluminum Composite Panels
The aluminum composite panel is a sandwich panel that consists of a non-toxic polyethylene core firmly bonded between two aluminum sheets.
The front sheet has a long-lasting colour coating protected by a synthetic foil. On the outside, the sheet is painted with 3 layers of PVDF coating, making the material resistant to external influences such as acid rain, industrial pollution, ultraviolet rays, corrosion, etc. On the inside, the material is covered with a protective layer.
The aluminum composite sandwich is a technologically advanced product whose unique features facilitate the development of a creative architectural design. The curved and flat surfaces in bright colours provide an elegant feeling to buildings and structures of all kinds.
- Resistance to acidic rain, industrial pollution, ultraviolet rays, corrosion, etc.
- Low degree of deformation, tearing and extension.
- Light weight, compared to other metals of the same thickness
- Good sound insulation
- Thermal insulation and compliance with the current fire resistance requirements
- High endurance to loads per unit area
- High melting point 650°C
- High vibration absorption levels, compared to conventional aluminum
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Non-flammable material
- Low levels of reflection of sunlight
- Various varnish coatings
- Various sheet formats
- Various thicknesses
- Flat surface